Tuesday, July 13, 2010

waste water treatment plant

I graduated in year 2007 in the University of Auckland in New Zealand, with Bachelor of Commerce, major in Operations Management & e-business SupplyChain Management . During My study time, ed hardy underwearI was entitled to Honors Program By University due to my good achievement. After I graduated, I worked for a local Company in NZ as business adminnistrator for one year. Afterwards I was back to China and work for Carrefour China as a National Category Manager responsible for Computer and Accessory procument.
Career Objective:
with Highly accomplished Commerce background, I am seeking a position where professional experience and academic studies can be further developed, while providing an opportunity to contribute to company performance.
Excellent knowledge and experience on product design and factory management, EHS and GMP: machine design, manufacture and machine installing and producing management; with responsibility for Engineering Department on power supply, machine maintenance, machine installationed hardy and machine alteration,ed hardy hoodies waste water treatment plant, soft water treatment plant;ed hardy trousers energy saving project ; great projects management experience and leadership on plant setup,lacoste polo shirts one of them cost over 500 million RMB. ModernMusclecars
Ninjette
Unbelieveble Muslims